Our team has gained a new member! 🚀 Please give our new MVST family member Luis Molina Mateo a warm welcome!
Today we would like to introduce you to Luis, who joined our MVST family today! We are so happy that you are part of our team and wish you all the best for your new chapter.
To get to know our new employee we collected some facts...
- Full Name: Luis Molina Mateo
- Home country: Spain 🇪🇸
- Location: Team Barcelona 🇪🇸
- Position: Fullstack Developer 👨💻
I studied for an intermediate degree based on computer science (Microsystems) and networks. Because I spend a lot of time with computers, especially playing video games the world of development caught my attention. My previous experience before becoming a web developer was working as a waiter in my parents’ restaurant. During this period I discovered that working as a waiter was not for me, although I learned a lot of things, I wanted to go a step further and try something totally different. So I started looking for some schools and started studying web development seriously, I am really in love with web development and have done a lot of projects and research by myself. Trying to solve new problems every day. I think it’s the best job if you really like to improve yourself every day.
How did you find out about MVST?
There was a hiring fair at my university and MVST members held a meeting. They talked about the projects, the company’s environment, etc. and since it sounded interesting I decided to apply there.
Why did you choose MVST?
There is not just one reason for choosing MVST, I can mention many, but the most important ones are
- The colleagues: during the selection process I met some of the MVST employees and I felt very comfortable with them. They are really nice people
- The projects: you work on very interesting projects where you can learn a lot.
- The flexibility: In this company, you can work both remotely and on-site.
- The technologies: They work with the latest technologies and I value that a lot.